Live Call Routing
Route Incoming Voice CallsUse one phone number for everyone on your team.
Live call routing is an extension of Inbound Phone Numbers which will forward the incoming call to a live person instead of transcribing the alert.
When someone calls the team's inbound phone number and live call routing is enabled, the caller will be presented with the following options based on the On Call Calendar:
- Primary On-Call - If there is someone scheduled as the primary within your team's on-call calendar, pressing 1 will forward the call to that person's phone.
- Secondary On-Call - If there is someone scheduled as the secondary within your team's on-call calendar, pressing 2 will forward the call to that person's phone.
- Manager - If there is someone configured as the manager within your team, pressing 3 will forward the manager's phone.
Example Use Cases:
- Share the team phone number with important clients so that they can get emergency support.
- Have your IVR forward calls to the team Squid Alerts number after hours.
- Avoid your NOC (Network Operations Center) calling the wrong person. They only need one number per team.
Live Call Routing is available on our premium plan.