Single Sign-On Setup
Single Sign-On enables seamless login to Squid Alerts using existing Identity Providers.
Microsoft Entra (formerly Azure AD) SAML SSO
Use this option if you want to login to squid alerts using existing Microsoft Entra login
Application setup in Microsoft Entra
- Login to Microsoft Entra
- Navigate to Applications --> Enterprise Applications --> New application --> Create your own application
- Enter the name of the application (e.g. SquidAlerts-MyCompany) and ensure 'Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery)' is selected. Click on Create.
- Navigate to 'Users and Groups' and assign users part of the squid alerts
- Navigate to 'Single Sign-On' and choose 'SAML'
- Configure the Entity ID as 'squidalerts-yourcompanyname' (e.g. squidalerts-mytestcompany)
- Configure Reply URL as 'https://squidalerts.com/azure-saml-sso/acs/entityId' (replace entityId in the URL with the Entity ID value configured in the previous step)
- Configure Sign on URL as 'https://squidalerts.com/azure-sso/login/entityId' (replace entityId in the URL with the Entity ID value configured in the previous step)
- Send the 'Entity Id' and 'App Federation Metadata Url' along with certificate (Raw) to [email protected]
- Squid Alert team will configure the SSO for your company and send you confirmation via email